Liz graduated with a Masters Degree in Wilderness Therapy from Naropa University and is primarily working with LGBTQ young adults/youth. They enjoy talking about identity/expression, creating space for artistic endeavors, learning about plants, speaking Spanish, and helping others find meaning in their lives. Their therapeutic/mentorship work combines mindfulness, nature based interventions, and playfulness.
1. What is your name? Elizabeth Anne Lewis
2. What is your nickname? Liz, Lizard
3. Where did you grow up? Monroe, Washington
4. What was your favorite class in school (k-grad school)? Spanish and Human Ecology abroad in Ecuador, it was AMAZING!
5. Who was your favorite band growing up? UB40
6. Name your 3 favorite jobs you’ve had? Working in a preschool with 2.5 to 5 year olds, interviewing farmers in Ohio, being a mentor
7. What do you love doing more than anything else in the world? Playing D&D with friends (aka nerding out).
8. What’s your favorite food? Yummy treats at coffee shops.
9. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate for sure.
10. Your greatest accomplishment: Getting a cat- Bernie!
11. What do you know now that you wish you knew then? That being happy and having fun are my birth right.
12. What did you want to be when you grew up? A farmer